In this article we will elaborate easily about what is Jaibot, features of Jaibot, construction robot, purposes of making Jaibot step by step.
Hilti has invented a robot which is called Jaibot. This robot is semi-automated drilling technology. This type of robot arrives in standard shipping container. It also has dust collection system. This robot has storage for keeping different type of tools. The width of Jaibot is less than 3 ft. Jaibot is 5 ft tall.
Workers don’t require any special training to control Jaibot in construction, electrical and plumbing work site.
1. This robot has a robotic arm placed to unit which is track based.
2. The tracked based unit can drive around the site by worker.
3. This type of robot can operate its robotic arm within a full 360° envelop.
4. It helps to increase more productivity to any installation project.
5. This type of robot helps to install execution.
6. It also keeps an eye to project progress and project status.
7. This robot uses digital plans.
8. Jaibot mark the spot for mining. It also drills holes.
9. This helpful robot helps the workers to do the rugged work.
10. It also helps the workers so that they focus on operation of the construction robot.
11. This robot has a built-in dust removal system.
12. This robot is easy to use.
Hilti designed this kind of robot to complete smoothly mechanical, plumbing, electrical interior finishing installation work. It is a cordless system. Jaibot can work for 8 hours long. This robot does not require any special skills.
Published By Arka Roy www.bimoutsourcing.com