PCL PartsLab belongs to a free Revit add-in that makes the process automatic for production, visualization, and change management concerning Revit Construction Parts. Significantly minimize time and clicks by generating numerous parts from targeted categories/families/types.
Context sensitive tools facilitate rapid hiding & isolation. With the managed history view, it is possible to monitor when design updates occurred as well as types of modifications.
The Revit plug-in is intended for functioning with the software’s Parts function to track changes to horde objects in the design models throughout construction devoid of modifying specs set in the construction model.
Now, it becomes easier to connect with the design models and make the constructability edits that is necessary when a design modification happens. With PartsLab, it is not required to visit and update the model. Just connect the original construction model into the original design. If any modification is done to the original model, the duplicate is also modified, and one can make edits to the duplicate.
Now, it is possible to mass-select [components] and generate parts out of everything that [includes] a floor, a column or a wall, for instance. When you accomplish that repeatedly it saves huge time.
This app is mostly suitable for general contractors, architects and engineers as well as major general contractors in North America and Europe.
The add-on offers the following features:
- Compatible with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 (all verticals supported)
• Explore through connected model categories/families/types from the aggregated model
• Filter model categories/families/types content by Level
• Generate numerous parts from targeted categories/families/types
• Automatically combines the level of Parts from linked-model objects
• Generates and handles a 3D history view of all Parts formed
• Apply context ribbon tools to Hide/Isolate Parts with the original categories/families/types
• Apply as investigative tool for Linked model content, shows object counts
• Replicate chosen family/type definitions from linked models into your existing model
It is available in Autodesk’s App Store as a free app.
For more information, click on the following link partslab.pcl.com