Download extensive lists of reinforced concrete retrofitting / repair / strengthening drawing details which are available in cad dwg, dxf and pdf formats. All the drawings are in 1:10 scale.
Seismic retrofitting refers to the alteration of prevailing structures to improve their resistance capacity against seismic activity, ground motion, or soil failure caused by earthquakes.
The cad drawings include the following :-
- Concrete Column Steel Jacketing
• Concrete Column Jacketing Detail
• Column Jacket Anchorage to slab beam
• Column Jacketing Foundation Footing Detail
• Continuous Floor to Floor Column Jacketing
• Discontinued Floor to Floor Column Jacketing
• Partial Concrete Column Jacketing
• Concrete Beam Jacketing Details
• Steel Jacketing Reinforcement of Concrete Beam
• Carbon Fiber strengthening of Concrete Beam
You can apply these drawings in your project and save significant times.
To download the drawing, click on the following link www.structuraldetails.civilworx.com