WXY, an award-winning multi-disciplinary practice having expertize in the realization of urban design, planning and architectural solutions in challenging contexts, is inviting applications for the post of experienced Project Architect with excellent design skills and 4 +years professional post graduate experience presently residing in NYC.
The prospective candidate should have sound working knowledge of Revit and documented minimum one project with Revit.
The position should have the capability to handle a project independently and equalize production tasks with coordination responsibilities. This position is an inherent part of the WXY’s design process and needs close collaboration with the whole design team, office principals, consultants and clients.
Duties & liabilities:
• To enhance design with superior quality graphic communication, drawings and 3D visualization
• To give well support for schematic design, design development, construction drawings and construction administration.
• To keep up an organized content workflow during the production compatible with office procedures and standards
• To report directly to project managers and office principals
• 4+ years of post graduate experience
• Superior design and representational skills
• Proper knowledge with building systems and NYC/ NY building code
• Knowledge of design and documentation for ADA
• Sound understanding of contemporary design culture and technological innovations
• Well versed with leading software like Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Office suite
• Software awareness requirements include: Rhino, Maxwell, Dynamo, Autocad
• A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and a commitment to design excellence
• Web-design and web-content management skills will be an added advantage.
The interested candidates can send email with cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.