Revit 2019 has just released and the Product Managers of Revit has shared about some information of the latest version; this new and improved version of Revit has support consistent, coordinated and complete modeling for multiskilled design that increases detailing and construction.
There are many parts can be seen at the starting of Revit 2019, from that window if user launches the icon named Sample Architecture Project many options can be seen which is pre loaded with Revit 2019 new features.
• On the upper of the left side in the Revit window users can see pre loaded navigating options which are opened in the window and make easier to move on from one tab to another. The best thing is that there is multi-screen support and tabbed views which make Revit 2019 a multitasking one. The windows can be maximized, minimized etc. at the same time.
• The Free Review option has added some levels in it which can be edit, remove as per the design; the Crop Window option has also added few things.
• The Graphic filters are also added and it upgraded new levels in 3D to work easier.
• Revit now allows having Complex Fill Patterns and Life like Rendering to work and have fun with patterns.
• Next feature is Split Railing that has simplified the modification and creation of railing in one click.
There are many more features available in Revit 2019, so it is worth to have a try them. autodesk.com
Watch the following online demonstration of Revit 2019.