ProtoTech Solutions has introduced its most updated version (v3.1) of 3D PDF Exporter plug-in for Autodesk Revit.
With this new version, the users will be able to define the page size and export 3D PDF according to this. The plugin is well suited with 600X600 inches custom page size. The user can view the page size in properties of PDF. It will be very suitable in printing the BIM models to scale.
The PDF template functionality in the earlier version has been enhanced significantly. This latest version allows the user to export 3D data on any page of PDF template.
Now, it is also possible to export rebar entities in 3D PDF.
Benefits of 3D PDF Exporters
• Provide support to implant 3D PDF PRC data into user defined templates.
• Support user defined page size upto 600 X 600.
• Supports face level colors and textures.
• A password can be set on the exported PDF file.
• Option to manage the file size and quality by indicating accurate value.
• With the help of a default compression, the file size can be decreased as far as possible.
• It is compatible with Autodesk Revit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
To get more detail, go through the following link prototechsolutions.com