The Chaos Group released V-Ray for the Revit software. It has the capability of high quality of rendering out of Autodesk’s software of building design. It is very similar to V-Ray for SketchUp and Rhino.
By using V-Ray architects can transform the complex problem for producing renders which is photorealistic into very easy solution. V-Ray is different from Autodesk’s high quality Arnold renderer. It is very much required Revit files to be linked and rendered in a different host package. The name of it is 3ds Max.
This V-Ray can work within the topic of Revit so that it can define rendering process. Chaos Group took the advantages of artificial Intelligence so that it can increase the speed of rendering and improves the renders.
Features of V-Ray for Revit
1. V-Ray Next is very fast, smart and more efficient than any other software.
2. V-Ray also has asset editor. So, users now can edit, create, save and manage V-Ray materials in one particular place.
3. Revit users are able to analyze lightning from daylight by evaluating real world lux values.
4. V-Ray also improves the performance and intelligence.
5. It also promotes CPU and GPU speed boots.
6. Physical camera of V-Ray can set the correct exposure of camera and maintain the white balance automatically.
7. V-Ray also has realtime AI denoiser. It reduces noise of images to help the user for obtaining a sense of lightning frequently.
V-ray provides efficiency so that users can easily run the rendering process. V-ray actually wants to simplify the experience of users. V-Ray has an advanced toolbar. It can support Revit decals so it can easily make painting of render signs, screens and many more.
Now Revit users are able to save their V-Ray setting within Revit project. Also, a new workflow also allows the users to save directly to a Revit project from V-Ray frame buffer.
Photorealistic rendering is very much costly and complex so mediocre architects can’t complete their regular design workflow. This V-Ray technology provides users to take photographs which is professional looking. There is no doubt that the combination of faster process and artificial intelligence can improve synthetic rendering too. V-Ray next to Revit provides the Revit users a better experience in architecture.
Published By Arka Roy www.bimoutsourcing.com