TSK Architects is inviting applications for the position of mid-level project architect for their Los Angeles office for permanent basis.
Take responsibility for creating technical drawings during all stages of a project, offer experiential and technical knowledge to provide perfect solution to design and construction issues,
convey priorities to both internal and external project teams, make sure to maintain quality for work products, create and implement Revit standards, help the project manager to produce and check budgets and schedules, and execute the project work plan. Communicate with consultants and agencies. Should have the capability to work with a team on bigger projects.
Educational qualification: Architectural degree from an recognized university. Experience: At least seven (7) years experience in production and coordination of documents in all stages of architectural practice. DSA Experience desirable.
• Display REVIT competency in advance commands of editing requirements, drawings set up for any type of project, management and use of all REVIT files and resolution of any related REVIT issues.
• Have knowledge of best practices for enforcing professional quality drawings.
• Recognize technical terms of the architectural and construction industry.
• Create complex plans, elevations, and details.
• Understand requirements/deliverables of all phases.
• Arrange and produce set of working drawings, and fulfill requirements/deliverables of SD, DD, and CD phases.
• Coordinate with government agencies, utility companies and acquire plan check approvals.
• Help choosing proper materials, systems and create all construction details and systems.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the applicable building codes for independent code analysis and compliance.
• Review submittals, shop drawings, respond to RFI’s, and prepare bulletins for changes.
Click on the following link to apply for the post archinect.com