The Opportunity: A position is vacant for BIM/Design coordinator on full time basis to offer its service for a highly reputed electrical services and data/communications company.
Any BIM & Revit users who hail from either a Building Services or Architectural background can apply for the post.
Duties & Liabilities:
• Accomplish detailed designs on Electrical projects.
• Deal with a wide array of small to large scale industrial & commercial projects.
• Make coordination with the design team all over the Australian offices.
• Make coordination with other consultants & clients.
• Effectively deal with documentation work entrusted by the engineers.
• Avail the opportunity to make bright career as a Design Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Sound knowledge in Revit and CAD
• Be familiar with other BIM software tools & BIM processes.
• Sound communication & presentation skills
• Proper attention to detail and sound documentation skills
• A well-built design background from a MEP discipline will be an added advantage
• Familiar with the Electrical industry but it is not compulsory
• Nice working culture
• Car allowance / Car provided for the right candidate
• Adjustable working hours
• First-rate remuneration
• Huge career progression!
Apply: To get more details about the position, give a call to Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or apply directly sending your resume in MS word format through mail at email@example.com