The Autodesk Revit software is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way architects think. The program streamlines the design process through the use of a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets.
Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture Fundamentals – Imperial (1st Edition) is an exclusive reference book for Revit professionals that briefly focuses on the Autodesk Revit functionality to be applied efficiently during the design process.
Initially, the book explains the user interface and basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. Then you will be familiar with design development tools together with how to model walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, stairs and more. At last, you will be introduced with the processes to transform the model to the construction documentation phase.
The book will facilitate the students to generate complete 3D architectural project models and arrange them in working drawings.
The book includes the following topics :-
- Perception of the objective of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is used with the Autodesk Revit software.
• Administering the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
• Dealing with the fundamental drawing and editing tools.
• Generating Levels and Grids as datum components for the model.
- Making a 3D building model involving walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
• Inclusion of floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
• Generating component-based and custom stairs.
• Inclusion of component features like furniture and equipment.
• Arrangement of sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
• Production of details.
Click on the following link to download the book www.ascented.com