Rand Worldwide’s IMAGINiT Technologies division has recently launched IMAGINiT Clarity 2018. This newest version supports 2018 and earlier versions of Autodesk Revit as well as facilitates the users to supervise, access and employ the most valuable data accumulated in Revit software models. IMAGINiT Clarity 2018 enhances the productivity and capability of the whole BIM team by extending the entry to the data obtainable in the building information model (BIM).
IMAGINiT Clarity 2018 is developed to supervise the health of the model and make secure collaboration better by performing proactive model management.
There are nearly 60 metrics available via a single, customizable dashboard, Clarity facilitates building information coordinators, administrators and members of the expanded team to systematically monitor the health of the model. This increased perceptibility will help in minimizing the risk of the model seemly corrupt, reducing errors and positively impacting the effectivenent of the team. The dashboard can be personalized to find out particular metrics and data can be compared on various projects to accelerate the decision making throughout the organization.
IMAGINiT Clarity 2018 offers the following exclusive features :
- With Revit Warnings, the users will be able to monitor the complete health of the model over multiple projects on one dashboard. BIM Coordinators get the ability to recognize the intensity of warnings and obtain email alerts in order that they are assessed within specific time.
• Content Metrics inspects all Revit content out of your content libraries and separate models, and evaluates both the quality with regard to file size, complexity and best practices along with the usage of the content.
- It has incorporated with Dropbox, BOX, Autodesk A360 and BIM360 Docs that facilitates automatic delivery of PDFs, AutoCAD DWG and other project files to online locations. Thus the firms can distribute information smoothly with consultants and partners via their preferred medium.
• Model Change Notification creates comparisons among succeeding versions of Revit models. Specifically suited for dealing with Revit models obtained from partners as this can send alerts regarding unpredicted changes.
• Clarity Viewer offers users with a free and protected 3D view of the model devoid of exiting the Clarity environment or shifting their models to the cloud.
For more information, visit www.imaginit.com