Chaos Group introduces V-Ray 3 for Revit, a professional rendering plugin that caters to fulfill the requirements of architects and designers. An intuitive interface and streamlined controls have made V-Ray 3 for Revit is considered as the most design-friendly renderer due to its user-friendly interface and smooth controls. The users will be able to produce superior quality renders directly in Autodesk Revit.
V-Ray 3 for Revit is developed on the basis of the industry-standard rendering technology that is applied by 92 of the top 100 architecture firms. The technology can be used for professional design and visualization projects, from imagery to VR. V-ray is considerably improved to manage big BIM datasets as well as maintain the reliability of the BIM database. Thus, the architects will be able to include natural lights, cameras and materials with the use of a non-destructive workflow.
With V-Ray for Revit, the users can render countless imagery and utilize it as part of the design process. The architects can explore various ideas, obtain feedback, and take decisions quickly.
V-Ray for Revit exposes visualization fit for the whole design team. Now each team member gets the ability to communicate more efficiently at every phase of the design process.
Some of the exclusive features:
• Design-Friendly Interface – Rapidly equalize quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. Work in draft mode for initial recapitulations and switch to superior quality for demonstrations.
• Physical Materials – Automatically transform Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically-correct format.
• Diagrammatic Materials – Smoothly generate scenes which appear as diagrammatic or like a scale model with material presets like basswood and foam core.
• Physically Based Lighting – Correct options for IES and HDR image-based lighting, along with support for Revit Sun and Sky.
• One-Click VR Output – VR cameras will be useful for the designers to check scale throughout the design process.
• Aerial Perspective – Include natural atmospheric depth with aerial perspective.
• Section Boxes – Render sections smoothly with complete support for Revit’s native section boxes.
• Denoiser – Automatically eliminates artifacts and noise, cutting render times with GPU-acceleration.
• Material Editor – Import and edit VRmats exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max, Rhino and SketchUp.
• V-Ray Swarm – New web-based distributed rendering facilitates firms to accelerates rendering times with the use of the power of all accessible desktops and render nodes.
Availability: V-Ray 3 for Revit is now compatible with Windows platform as well as Autodesk Revit 2015, 2016, 2017. The users can buy a full workstation license for $695, €500, or £430, and includes a new online licensing option.