Go through the following exclusive Revit video tutorial which is a part of the “Preparing Views for Competition Boards in Revit” tutorial series presented by Digital-Tutors, a Pluralsight company.
In this Revit Video, Pierre Derenoncourt, a Digital-Tutors training pioneer, has briefly described how to generate a view that dissects a 3D model into a few vertical pieces to separate the model inside its main components.
- Introduction and project overview.
- Generating views for the slices of any 3D model.
- Dissecting the 3D model.
- Generating exploded views of any 3D model.
- Generating a section perspective of our 3D model.
- Generating a solar study of our site and 3D model.
- Arranging floor plan and elevation views.
|Image Courtesy: digitaltutors.com|