XREFerencing in AutoCAD is used to develop sound workflows for creating design as well as generating construction documents for multi-family projects. X-ref denotes an ‘external reference’ to another AutoCAD drawing file. XREFerencing is a complicated process and vast knowledge is required to keep it in planned way.
Instead of XREFerencing, one can apply BIM Revit for creating models of multi-family projects. In this regard, LiveLabLearning presents an exclusive video that focuses on the following learning goals :-
- How to optimize the functionality of Revit to model multi-family projects
- How to efficiently arrange multi-family projects with Revit
- Benefits of using groups and links
- How nested families are used to characterize units
- Concerns for your next multi-family project
- MEP design for Multi-family
Go through the following video presentation to know the functionalities of the app.
|Image Source : bimaficionado.blogspot.com|